Our Western Hauler Body is Great for Towing and More!
If you have a horse trailer, boat, RV or other over-sized load, our western truck body makes towing worries a thing of the past!
We custom build our western flatbed with a gooseneck hitch and a standard tow receiver to make it perfectly equipped for hauling loads of nearly any size. The body pictured below is out standard western flatbed. However, like all our beds, PJ’s Truck Bodies and Equipment Company will customize this body to suit your individual requirements.
Learn more about our western hauler body below, then call us at 1.866.475.8782 to get a custom quote.
Standard Options for our Western Truck Body:
- 1/8” Tread Plate Floor looks great, increases safety
- Sunshade Headboard with Louvers, Tapered to Match Cab of Truck
- 3” Cross Members, 12” on Centers with 6” Long Sills
- Rear Skirting with Incased Lighting
- 20” x 20” Floor Compartment that Will Accommodate a Chassis Mounted Gooseneck Hitch Ball
- Receiver Hitch – 10K Rated
- FMVSS Lighting
Other Available Western Truck Body Options:
- Custom Sides
- Pintle/Ball Combo Hitch
- Electrical Receptacles
- Electric Brake Controller
- Custom Paint
- More Options Available – just call and ask us at 1.866.475.8782!