Offering Landscape Truck Bodies in NC, VA & Along the East Coast
Landscape truck bodies from PJ’s Truck Bodies & Equipment are built to hold up under heavy landscape use, but can also be used for other lighter-duty commercial needs. We provide landscape trucks in North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and along the East Coast that are perfect for hauling lawn equipment and light-duty tractors, with plenty of options available to suit your specific needs.
These custom landscape truck bodies are an ideal replacement for heavy, bulky, hard-to-maneuver industrial landscape trailers. However, they can be fitted for a tow receiver if you find you still need to tow a trailer.
Take a look at our landscape dump truck body specifications below, then give us a call at 1.866.475.8782 with questions, or to place an order for the landscape truck bodies that best suit your needs.
Landscape Dump Truck Body Specifications
The following options come standard on all our landscape truck bodies in NC and beyond:
- Our landscape truck bodies come in 16’-20’ lengths and measure a full 96”, but can come in other lengths if requested
- 92” clearance on each side
- Front-mounted expanded metal lockable storage cage with shelf
- 3” cross members, 16” on centers with 5” long sills
- 16” expanded metal sides — curbside folds down
- Traction assisted dovetail
- Treadplate flooring keeps slips and falls to a minimum
- Easy-access deck with front/rear loop steps and grab rails
- Spring-assisted split rear gates mean easy up, easy down and fewer smashed fingers
- Receiver hitch — 10K rates
- FMVSS lighting
- Black paint
We also offer the following options for landscape trucks:
- Lockable trimmer rack
- Trimmer spool bracket
- Water cooler rack
- Hand tool rack
- 24” x 24” x 96” solid metal box
- Underbody toolboxes
- Custom paint
To find out about other options, contact one of our sales staff.